The project...

My final major  project 


From past years studying graphic design and learning
on work placements I have developed a love and an
enjoyment for typography and its layout.
I especially love the look and layout of Bauhaus, Swiss
and modern designs the typography, furniture and even
it's architecture with a modern twist.

However I personally love playing around with type using it as imagery as not all designs require photographed images. 
Artists’ such as El lissitzky,Neville Brody, David Carson, László Moholy-Nagy, Josef Muller-Brockmann and The Layout Look Book by Max Weber inspire and influences me purely because they are what I call and know as graphic designs/ers. 
Their work is most impressive and encouraging exciting me to
create new and challenging work or pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment